Woodbury Corporation Introduces Five New Businesses to the Twin Falls Market
- The Newest Tenants Making Their Debut in the Area Include HomeGoods, Sports Clips, Habit Burger, Blaze Pizza and Eyemart Express
- Local Economy Benefits from Both Access to Additional Goods and Services as Well as New Employment Opportunities
SALT LAKE CITY (December 20, 2017) – Woodbury Corporation, a full-service real estate management and development company, today announced that over the next several months, it will be introducing several new businesses to the Twin Falls market.
Three of the new businesses will be opening at Canyon Park West Shopping Center, a dynamic mixed-use center located along the Snake River. These include:
- Blaze Pizza, now open, a fast-casual restaurant that features fresh, made-from-scratch dough; healthful, artisanal ingredients; and customizable “fast fire’d” pizzas.
- The Habit Burger Grill, a fast-food chain known for its daily-baked bread, fresh produce and charbroiled patties that are seared on a cast iron grill.
- Sports Clips, the nation’s largest franchise dedicated to men’s and boys’ hair care.
Blaze Pizza opened December 14, while The Habit Burger Grill and Sports Clips are expected to open after the first of the year. Earlier this month, Charming Charlie, a women’s accessories retailer and another first-of-its-kind to this market, also had its grand opening at Canyon Park West.
Canyon Park East Shopping Center compliments Canyon Park West by providing even more shopping options such TJ Maxx and Sportsman’s Warehouse, and will soon be welcoming the following store:
- HomeGoods, offers high-end designer goods found in department stores and specialty stores at significant savings every day.
Additionally, the Target Shopping Center, which is owned by Woodbury Corporation and is located just to the south of Canyon Park West, will welcome a new addition at the start of the year.
- Eyemart Express, now open, the nation’s 8th largest optical retailer dedicated to providing affordable prescription eyewear to everyone, everywhere.
“This is the first time any of these restaurants and businesses will be setting up shop in this area, and we hope the people of Twin Falls will appreciate the additional variety of shopping and dining options” said Randy Woodbury, president of Woodbury Corporation. “We’re also pleased that the addition of these four new businesses will further enhance the already growing local economy by bringing even more employment opportunities to the area.”
About Canyon Park West
Canyon Park West, jointly owned by Woodbury Corporation and Neilsen & Company, currently boasts Twin Falls’ first roundabout that is enhanced by a commanding rock sculpture, water feature and native landscaping. This dedication to timeless quality has continued throughout the rest of the center through unique architectural elements designed to create synergy with the surrounding environment and structures, robust landscaping and improvements to the canyon rim trail experience. Canyon Park West also enjoys its proximity to the Twin Falls Visitor Center; a community asset that provides visitors and residents alike an enhanced appreciation for the gateway to Twin Falls as well as the larger southern Idaho region.
About Woodbury Corporation
Founded in 1919, privately-held Woodbury Corporation is one of the oldest and most respected full-service real estate development companies in the Intermountain West. Headquartered in Salt Lake City, Woodbury Corporation owns and manages over 13 million square feet of retail, industrial, hotel, residential, and office buildings across 12 states. Some of these properties include University Place in Orem, Utah, Magic Valley Mall in Twin Falls, Idaho, and eight office buildings in the University of Utah Research Park. For more information on Woodbury Corporation’s properties and projects, visit http://www.woodburycorp.com.
Woodbury Corporation PR